Open post to BB CEO John Chen: Dear Mr. Chen, as a long time BB loyalist, I am confident that I am not alone in saying that your window of opportunity to keep the few million customers you still have (and possibly add more) as well as save your company is rapidly closing.

Personally, I am losing patience. I have avoided using any other device for some time now. That said, even in the company's desperate attempt to save itself with the Classic, you're still making a mess of things (to put it mildly). The company and its vendors continue to remain silent on launch dates here in the US. You've got to give us something to go on here. I want to wait for the Classic on VZW but it's like a woman waiting for a proposal from her boyfriend...give us a sign here.

"Sometime soon in 2015" will not cut it!
    01-19-15 10:51 AM
    I'm not sure how Mr. Chen can do anything about other companies' announcements and decisions. Surely if it were up to him, he would have had them released sooner, like last year?
    01-19-15 02:55 PM
    Maybe AT&T and VZW are holding out for a different shape like squared off corners.
    01-19-15 03:06 PM