when using my Key 2 and fumbling in the dark or in the car or whatever, sometimes I end up talking to emergency services. My phone usage list shows I dialed 112, and then call forwarded to 911. How can I turn this feature off? This happens when press the power switch twice in quick succession. At other times double clicking on power turns the camera on which is OK. Would like to prevent the 112 call, how to do that?
    stephenabm likes this.
    09-11-19 07:17 PM
    when using my Key 2 and fumbling in the dark or in the car or whatever, sometimes I end up talking to emergency services. My phone usage list shows I dialed 112, and then call forwarded to 911. How can I turn this feature off? This happens when press the power switch twice in quick succession. At other times double clicking on power turns the camera on which is OK. Would like to prevent the 112 call, how to do that?
    That's because you have a KEY² specifically built and sold for the Indian market - which mandates, by law, to have the emergency number called with a triple tap of the power button.
    stephenabm likes this.
    09-11-19 10:45 PM