On my Q10, I do not see any #SoftWare update in settings. My phone with 10.3.2 says up to date under update settings. when #BlackBerry is going to push official updates through #BlackBerry Link or OTA? (INDIA)

#BlackBerryQ10
    12-24-16 02:50 PM
    If you want it that badly (not sure why, it adds little if anything) you can always do it manually.

So far only a few factory unlocked devices are getting 10.3.3 OTA.
    andy957 likes this.
    12-24-16 02:55 PM
    Will I get is for sure OTA? Or may be never.

#BlackBerryQ10
    12-25-16 12:46 AM
    Will I get is for sure OTA? Or may be never.

#BlackBerryQ10
    Maybe, maybe not.

You could save the worrying through a manual install, though.
    12-25-16 01:24 AM
    Manual install might put me in trouble because lots of users are facing some issues with unofficial releases. Moreover there are not big changes in this update.

#BlackBerryQ10
    12-25-16 03:23 AM
    Manual install might put me in trouble because lots of users are facing some issues with unofficial releases. Moreover there are not big changes in this update.

#BlackBerryQ10
    If you know all that, why ask for it?
    12-25-16 08:20 AM

#BlackBerryQ10
    Then why worry about getting the update?

It's the same update regardless how one installs it.
    12-25-16 12:52 PM
    There really is no such thing as an unofficial update, other than a developer release which doesn't contain all of the features of a production release.

The only difference between an autoloader or Blitz file update and a carrier update is the lack of any carrier specific applications included in the latter. The core update is identical either way.

Also, don't just pay attention to posts on issues, but also see if potential resolutions are given and whether or not the OP follows the steps given. In any forum you're more likely to hear from the minority that run into issues than the majority for whom things run without issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 01:30 PM
    Well it was a very simple question. When #BlackBerry will officially push 10.3.3 OTA updates?

#BlackBerryQ10
    12-29-16 02:22 AM
    Well it was a very simple question. When #BlackBerry will officially push 10.3.3 OTA updates?

#BlackBerryQ10
    It has been officially released to factory unlocked devices. Carrier branded handsets are at the mercy of the carrier. With BB10 having such a small install base you'll likely be waiting a long time if you want to wait for your carrier to release it. That's why most users install it themselves.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-16 05:36 AM