Just reading e-mail on Blackberry deletes POP mail on Server
    04-22-15 09:26 AM
    Re-add the account and make sure to select any options to keep the email on the server. POP email is as basic of a service as you can get since it goes back to a time when storage was much more expensive, and also before people were using multiple devices to check their email so once your client received the email and you read it, the server deletes it.

Depending on your email provider, they may have an IMAP option which would also allow you to keep your email on the server and allow all of your devices to sync to it.
    That just seems odd. There's not even a option for that
    I have POP and never had that problem
    Is it one specific account? Is it a work account? Could be a setting from the server end?
    Try deleting the account and adding it back
    04-22-15 09:31 AM
    Check your account settings.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    04-22-15 09:34 AM
    Re-add the account and make sure to select any options to keep the email on the server. POP email is as basic of a service as you can get since it goes back to a time when storage was much more expensive, and also before people were using multiple devices to check their email so once your client received the email and you read it, the server deletes it.

Depending on your email provider, they may have an IMAP option which would also allow you to keep your email on the server and allow all of your devices to sync to it.
    04-22-15 09:40 AM
    Using POP I always had to set in a browser of the email to leave emails on the server when accessing using POP. It was on the server side and not the device, computer side. Seems it was always defaulted to delete emails when accessed.
    04-22-15 09:52 AM