Hey Folks,

I know BB has delivered some news because of the Marshmallow update for the Priv:

"When is it available?

The Android 6.0.1 update will be available starting April 26 to BlackBerry models purchased directly from ShopBlackBerry. Those models include:

STV100-1 in the U.S. and Canada
    STV100-4 in the UK, France

The update will roll out to STV100-2 and STV100-3 models (sold through carrier channels) beginning May 3."

BUT what about an STV100-4 in Germany? From a online store (not BB Shop or Amazon), without sim- or netlock. Running with a SIM from T-Mobile Germany? T-Mobile Germany don't even offer the Priv. So will I get my update from Blackberry tomorrow, because i don't offer it at the BB Shop? Or will I get it throug T-Mobile Germany? But they are don't offer this Phone and I can't find it in the list of their updates.

Maybe you can help me, I can't find anything other than the information mentioned above.
    Thank you in advanced!
    05-02-16 06:02 AM
    I have a STV100-4 and live in the UK, I'm still waiting for my update as of now........ Obviously running behind schedule as most of expected! Hope we don't have to wait too long.
    05-02-16 11:46 AM
    I would expect a phone such as the OP's to get the update around the same time as other factory unlocked -4s in Europe...unless there's something going on behind the scenes which necessitated leaving Germany off the list of "ShopBlackBerry-covered" countries.

OP--how much do you know about your phone's origin? Was the phone advertised as factory unlocked or is it possible it was locked to a carrier but unlocked before being sold to you?
    05-03-16 05:23 PM