I have an issue with my blackberry Z10: when the battery is at 45%, the phone turns off and won't stay on unless I plug it in - this only a few hours after I charged it to 100%. why it creates that problem.
    12-14-14 06:24 AM
    Had the same issue with my Z10. First it started at 10% the around 20%. Replace your battery, it should fix the problem. Mine started showing signs a little after a year, but I use my phone a lot so no surprise to me. Batteries don't have a time life it is a usage live.
    12-14-14 07:42 AM
    It's just a battery calibration issue, no need to replace your battery. I had the same problem on my Q10 and fixed it. There are a lot of ways you can fix this you can take a look at around crackberry for different ways. One way that I tired and it worked for me was : when the battery shows whatever % and the phone turns off, plug it in and when it turns back on, unplug it and use it until it turns off again, repeat until you get a % that makes sense, for example 3% or 2%. Then plug your phone in and wait till it charges to 100%. Should work, worked for me!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 08:10 AM