Hello sir!!!!! Still waiting for ur reply......!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 11:37 AM
    Hello sir!!!!! Still waiting for ur reply......!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Dude...your attitude.

Via Pasta CB10
    08-30-15 12:52 PM
    No sir, its not an attitude, plz don't take it wrong way, if u wish to help me, then plz...!!

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 10:32 PM
    Thanks a lot sir, this problem is sortout with this update, again thanks sir, but sir, u also check the other issue with my DP on whatsapp...!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Okay, so I spent some time this weekend investigating your profile picture quality problem. Did find the issue, and it will be fixed in the next beta. :-)
    Until then, if you pre-scale your profile picture (outside of WhatsApp, using a good image editor program) to 550x550, it may look a lot better when you set it inside of WhatsApp.

Now, for the explanation...
    As it turns out, the BlackBerry 10 Picture Editor (which we use for cropping) produces really bad quality output when it has to down-scale a picture. When we use the BB10 FilePicker to have the user give us a cropped photo, it invokes the Picture Editor with an output size of 550x550. Since the original photo is rarely this small, it always has to downscale. (The workaround described above makes sure the Picture Editor doesn't need to downscale.)
    The solution was for us to invoke the Picture Editor directly, with settings that don't make it downscale. After getting the results, we then downscale in our own code to 640x640 (our high-quality profile photo size), and the resulting picture looks a lot clearer.
    tollfeeder and insane_psycho like this.
    08-31-15 10:41 AM
    Okay, so I spent some time this weekend investigating your profile picture quality problem. Did find the issue, and it will be fixed in the next beta. :-)
    Until then, if you pre-scale your profile picture (outside of WhatsApp, using a good image editor program) to 550x550, it may look a lot better when you set it inside of WhatsApp.

As it turns out, the BlackBerry 10 Picture Editor (which we use for cropping) produces really bad quality output when it has to down-scale a picture. When we use the BB10 FilePicker to have the user give us a cropped photo, it invokes the Picture Editor with an output size of 550x550. Since the original photo is rarely this small, it always has to downscale. (The workaround described above makes sure the Picture Editor doesn't need to downscale.)
    The solution was for us to invoke the Picture Editor directly, with settings that don't make it downscale. After getting the results, we then downscale in our own code to 640x640 (our high-quality profile photo size), and the resulting picture looks a lot clearer.
    Increase the maximum video sending size limit too pleeeaaaase
    08-31-15 11:43 AM
    I would suggest get a new pin but whatsapp doesn't have that convenience cause you use Phone numbers. Sounds like the whatsapp account is messed up, not your phone cause all other messaging works.

I would use BBM and tell your whatsapp contacts to get a hold of you that way.
    08-31-15 11:46 AM

Thanks a lot sir!!!! Really u r genius..!!!! Hats off to you..!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 02:30 PM
    Hello sir, sorry to disturb u, again I'm facing the same problem, when I send a msg to anyone, it didn't deliver, only timer icon is shown, what should I do sir, please help me sir.

BlackBerry Passport
    09-06-15 03:41 PM

Hello sir, sorry to disturb u, again I'm facing the same problem, when I send a msg to anyone, it didn't deliver, only timer icon is shown, what should I do sir, please help me sir.

BlackBerry Passport
    09-06-15 03:42 PM
34 12