Hello sir, i'm facing many problem from one month, that my whatsapp didn't work properly, that means, I can't change my privicy settings, and when I send a msg, it's not deliver, or someone msg me, it cannot come, - had tried many things, like reinstall, hard reset mobile phone, software update, but it didn't sortout my problem, I'm using BlackBerry passport mobile of software version is BB 10.3.2.2339. I also try beta zone whatsapp, but the problem is same, please sir, help me to sortout my problem, I really fedup of this thing....!!!!! Reply ASAP sir, I'm waiting...!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 11:50 AM
    I'm not sure what your issue is, since I don't use whatsapp, but continuing to make new threads about it is not going to resolve your problem.
    08-21-15 11:43 PM
    Ok sir, sorry...!!! Now I don't send again...!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 12:03 AM
    Try to reinstall whatsapp after deleting all data of whatsapp from your device.
    Mine is working fine.
    If that also don't work you can also use whatsapp of Android

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 12:07 AM
    08-22-15 12:08 AM
    Sir, I already done all the things related to this, but no positive solution have to come..!!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 11:09 AM
    Perhaps it's a carrier related issue. Have you contacted technical support?
    08-23-15 11:25 AM
    Yes!! I also talked and talk through mail to whatsapp technical, but they also can't help me for this, they also unaware this problem, they told me many solutions but non of work, then after I contact BlackBerry and crackberry...!!!
    And see!!! There is no solution...!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 11:57 AM
    In my phone, evething is working perfect, like mails, internet all everything, but this ******* whatsapp not working...!!! I also change my operator also, and wifi connection also...!!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 11:59 AM
    Please try deleting/uninstalling the app, rebooting, then installing with the latest beta.
    Hopefully this will resolve the issue. If it does not, it'll still be easier to investigate if you are running the latest beta.
    08-24-15 03:48 PM
    Sir, I think u didn't read my all conversation, I already told that, I already have done all these things, but it's not sort out...!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 09:55 PM
    See!!!!! Whatsapp technical department reply....!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 12:55 PM
    Derek Konigsberg (WhatsApp Support)
    Aug 25, 08:08

I wanted to reply to you here, rather than in a public forum.

While you said you did a dozen different things, our data currently shows that:
    - You are presently running the BB World release version (2.12.24)
    - Your client keeps getting disconnected because it is sending corrupted data to our servers (this can be caused by a problem with your mobile network, a problem with your phone, or a problem with the app. However, it is not a common problem.)

So I'll say again:
    Please try deleting/uninstalling the app, rebooting, then installing with the latest beta. This will give you a clean installation, which should help rule out some possible causes of the issue.

If this does not resolve the issue, it will at least make it easier to attempt to diagnose.

WhatsApp Support Team

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 12:55 PM
    Derek Konigsberg (WhatsApp Support)
    Aug 25, 08:08

I wanted to reply to you here, rather than in a public forum.

While you said you did a dozen different things, our data currently shows that:
    - You are presently running the BB World release version (2.12.24)
    - Your client keeps getting disconnected because it is sending corrupted data to our servers (this can be caused by a problem with your mobile network, a problem with your phone, or a problem with the app. However, it is not a common problem.)

So I'll say again:
    Please try deleting/uninstalling the app, rebooting, then installing with the latest beta. This will give you a clean installation, which should help rule out some possible causes of the issue.

If this does not resolve the issue, it will at least make it easier to attempt to diagnose.

WhatsApp Support Team

Posted via CB10
    Why again did you choose to ignore his very first request to NOT DISCUSS THIS IN A PUBLIC FORUM?! This is just sad.

Via Pasta CB10
    08-25-15 06:37 PM
    Sir, i'm discuss because anyone from you may help for this, thatswhy...!!!! And sort out my problem..!!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 08:44 PM
    A new beta was just published on Beta Zone (2.12.133), which includes some changes that may either solve or assist in diagnosing your issue. Please update to it.

If the problem persists after updating, then please use the in-app Contact Support again to send us updated debug info.
    08-26-15 01:38 AM
    I already updated, but the problem is still the same, no improvement...!!!!
    Whatsapp stuck-img_20150828_004817.png

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 02:19 PM
    If the problem persists after updating, then please use the in-app Contact Support again to send us updated debug info.
    I hope this was done, as they can provide you the best help at this point.
    08-27-15 10:22 PM
    I already updated, but the problem is still the same, no improvement...!!!!
    So we think we figured out what was going wrong on your phone, made some fixes, and published a new beta on Beta Zone. Please update again (to beta 2.12.139), and let us know if the problem keeps happening.
    08-28-15 12:48 AM
    So we think we figured out what was going wrong on your phone, made some fixes, and published a new beta on Beta Zone. Please update again (to beta 2.12.139), and let us know if the problem keeps happening.
    I had the same problem as the OP and this new beta update seems to have fixed it and did the new update add new emoticons? lol
    08-28-15 07:30 AM
    I had the same problem as the OP and this new beta update seems to have fixed it and did the new update add new emoticons? lol
    No wait it hasnt fixed it
    08-28-15 08:47 AM
    Sir, one more problem is also there for me, its about from 11 months ago, and its still the same, that whenever I set the DP in my whatsapp, its not set proper that means it is in some kind of distorted like little blurr or pixel distorted, thats why I won't set my personal DP in whatsapp because of this....!!!! And in this whatsapp technical dept also fails in this to sortout my problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 12:36 PM
    As u can see, i'm sending the screenshot of my whatsapp DP, original pic and the same picture is set in my android whatsapp. So then u'll see the difference..!!
    Whatsapp stuck-img_20150828_230923.png
    Whatsapp stuck-img_20150828_231023.png
    Whatsapp stuck-11057362_1658356504402367_3609738794620782271_n.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 12:42 PM
    Sir, one more problem is also there for me, its about from 11 months ago
    Please upgrade to 2.12.139 from Beta Zone. I want to make sure your other problem is resolved first, since its a much more serious issue.
    Once that's taken care of, I'll investigate the profile photo issue.
    08-28-15 01:16 PM
    Thanks a lot sir, this problem is sortout with this update, again thanks sir, but sir, u also check the other issue with my DP on whatsapp...!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 10:51 PM
34 12