no.more Blackberry version of whatsapp from june 2017. why have to wait using this version and then finally lose all chat history even though it is is stored in Device. is of no use when andrpid version of whatsapp is instslled. Blackerry says from there side they have tried various ways contacting whaysapp. I too queried whatsapp but they just refuse to oblige and say it is Blackberry only have failed to update its software for thier app to work effciently as it works in android. whom to blame I am fed.up. finally have installed android version of whatsapp in my Blackberry z10

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 01:20 AM
    Yes, many of the features of whatsapp android app is not available with the blackberry version. I believe Blackberry should apply the requisite measures to update for the proper functioning of the whatsapp. But we have the option to download the whatsapp android app. This is the benefit of using BB10 device.
    11-18-16 02:02 AM
    Android what's app won't work smooth on BlackBerry. It will not show any notification directly on hub....

Posted via Q10
    11-18-16 02:04 AM
    I am wondering if they are gonna find a solution to restore the what's app chat history in android before the end of the year or its gonna be a big issue for thousands of users ! I am really upset because of this thing !!!
    11-18-16 03:07 AM
    for all BlackBerry fans install android latest whatsapp with video call enabled. google whatsapp-357.apk and save in your device and install. it works fine could able to video call as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 06:05 AM