I was using whatsapp without any porblem on my BB curve 9360, OS 7.0, then I ed tu updated to OS 7.1 and suddenly whatapp stop running sending a message to change my phone, I uninstalled and installed whatsapp back , and still same problem, I downgrade my phone to OS 7.0 re installed whatapp and still no support, I contact whatsapp, it was a waste of time with its automated message support, Please help
    11-06-16 02:23 PM
    No way around it for a phone that old.
    11-06-16 02:24 PM
    I was using whatsapp without any porblem on my BB curve 9360, OS 7.0, then I ed tu updated to OS 7.1 and suddenly whatapp stop running sending a message to change my phone, I uninstalled and installed whatsapp back , and still same problem, I downgrade my phone to OS 7.0 re installed whatapp and still no support, I contact whatsapp, it was a waste of time with its automated message support, Please help
    If you downloaded WhatsApp from BlackBerry World, your only alternative is to try the official version from the WhatsApp website or the beta from the same site:

https://www.whatsapp.com/ota/

https://beta.whatsapp.com/ota/

Take under consideration that WhatsApp will officially stop working by end of the year on all BlackBerry devices, except for Android ones (PRIV, DTEK50 and DTEK60). Good luck!
    11-06-16 07:09 PM