I recently had to upgrade from my Priv onto a generic Android, downloaded the Hub with the expectation it would continue to work as normal - which for the most part it did. However i cannot get it to detect that I have had any WhatApp messages - it simply shows "0" but when selecting the icon it takes me to WhatsApp where there can be multiple chats. Is this a common standard Android issue?

Any help will be appreciated - i have check every setting and don't seem to resolve including uninstalls and reinstalls in various orders to no avail.
    06-10-18 04:44 PM
  2. Royal Auto finance Pune car loan in pune's Avatar
    I want to install Whatsapp
    06-12-18 09:36 AM
    I recently had to upgrade from my Priv onto a generic Android, downloaded the Hub with the expectation it would continue to work as normal - which for the most part it did. However i cannot get it to detect that I have had any WhatApp messages - it simply shows "0" but when selecting the icon it takes me to WhatsApp where there can be multiple chats. Is this a common standard Android issue?

Any help will be appreciated - i have check every setting and don't seem to resolve including uninstalls and reinstalls in various orders to no avail.
    Did you download BlackBerry Hub+ and BlackBerry Manager? I found by downloading both I ironed out any issues I had with Hub.
    06-12-18 09:41 AM

Yes! WhatsApp integration on none BlackBerry devices doesn't work as well as it does on BlackBerry Android devices, namely the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, the Motion and most likely the KEY² (the reason I say that re KEY² is because I do not have any information as to the stability of this integration with Oreo).

This integration require OS level acces that is not available for BlackBerry developers on a none BlackBerry device and therefore it tends to 'break' a lot; an indication of integration failure is exactly that, the user get sent to the message list rather than to the specific message.

You might want to know that even on a BlackBerry device, a cache clearance or even a device restart usually 'break' the integration.
    06-12-18 09:54 AM