Sorry if this has been brought up before.
    I just did a wipe my Z10. I took the opportunity to download Whatsapp for Android as soon not work for BlackBerry 10 (fail) and I realize I lost the option of seeing my chats and calls from the hub. I really loved being able to handle chats from the hub of the z10 and now I do not get how to do so. It only shows when I have an answer but I can not see part of the chat as before. Does anyone know if this can be solved?
    Thank you very much.
    ---------------------
    Disculpen si esto ya aparece en otro parte, realmente no lo vi.
    Acabo de hacer un wipe a mi Z10. Aprovech para descargar Whatsapp para Android ya que pronto no funcionar para Blackberry 10 (fail) y me doy cuenta de que perd la opcin de ver mis chats y llamadas desde el hub. Realmente amaba poder manejar los chats desde el hub del z10 y ahora no consigo la forma de poder hacerlo. Solamente muestra cuando tengo una respuesta pero ya no puedo ver parte del chat como antes. Alguien sabe si puedo solucionarse esto?
    Muchas gracias.
    09-05-16 02:41 PM
    WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10 as an Android app will have it's fair share of complications. For proper Hub integration, you can still use the BlackBerry 10 app until December. From that point onwards, we aren't even sure if the Android app will function on BlackBerry 10.
    09-05-16 05:26 PM