After verification of mobile number, whatsapp android app in my BlackBerry z10 mobile, app is always loading like "Looking for backups" . This is the content showing anytime when I open this app. I can't use this app
    09-06-16 10:47 AM
    Why are you trying to anyway? The BlackBerry 10 version still works for now and the Android version is known to have plenty of bugs on BlackBerry 10 devices and not work properly.
    09-06-16 11:02 AM
    I managed to work it

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 11:11 AM
    I also suffered this prob. It just stuck on loading for backup den today I do this all procedure and now its working:-
    Unistall whatsapp.
    Install it again(dont open it)
    I just opened setting(android version)apps>whatsapp den I just click on permission of modify contact.it dont just do anything but do it anyways im telling the whole procedure
    Then open settings(blackberry version)click accounts>add account(button)>whatsapp
    Den just feed ur no.and it will hardly take 4-5 seconds on loading from backup and BOOM!!

NOTE-IN THIS WHOLE PROCEDURE WHATSAPP VERSION WAS NOT PATCHED IT WAS DIRECTLY DOWNLOADED FEOM PLAYSTORE AND INSTALLED AND THE SIM WAS NOT THERE IN MY BLACKBERRY PHONE IT WAS IN ANY OTHER PHONE I JUST TYPED THE CODE FROM THE MESSAGE

IF DIS WORKED PLZZZ LIKE THIS =-)

Posted via CB10
    dilijasi and Michal Tarovsky like this.
    09-06-16 11:20 AM
    I am using two whatsapp one from BlackBerry world and another android on my BlackBerry z10 mobile. I have two mobile numbers. Now I am facing "loading from backup " issue from android app and I am unable to use android app, but BlackBerry app still working Please help me to resolve this issue
    09-06-16 01:29 PM
    I am using two whatsapp one from BlackBerry world and another android on my BlackBerry z10 mobile. I have two mobile numbers. Now I am facing "loading from backup " issue from android app and I am unable to use android app, but BlackBerry app still working Please help me to resolve this issue
    Just do the whole procedure tht I told u it gonna work

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 11:02 PM
    It's working dude. Thank you... Thanks a lot
    09-08-16 11:57 AM
    It's working dude. Thank you... Thanks a lot
    Welcm..

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 05:05 AM
    Can you tell me more clearly about your solution?thank you.
    10-28-16 08:44 AM
    I manage to install successfully the APK version to my BB Z10. Messages, groups, can work out. The only bugs I encountered: 1. Outgoing pics always failed (no matter from gallery or direct camera), but received from others can work out well. 2. Outgoing voice call can work out, but incoming call always failed. But anyway since majority I use for texting, still fine, while if any mor features like pic sharing, I prefer to use the original BBM which is more secured.
    02-05-17 06:49 PM