So this question may seem stupid to some but for me it is a concern, with that being said I have a z30 with a bad simm card reader I am going to down load the latest 10.3.1.2558 update to it today, my concern is will the whatsapp allow me to make WiFi calls on it and if so where do I find the real whatsapp apk or download. I've tried downloading at least three different versions that are not the correct one. Please and thank you in advance for any and all help and advice.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 09:15 AM
    So this question may seem stupid to some but for me it is a concern, with that being said I have a z30 with a bad simm card reader I am going to down load the latest 10.3.1.2558 update to it today, my concern is will the whatsapp allow me to make WiFi calls on it and if so where do I find the real whatsapp apk or download. I've tried downloading at least three different versions that are not the correct one. Please and thank you in advance for any and all help and advice.
    I'm not super familiar with this feature but my impression is that you need someone with the feature to call you to get the feature enabled on your device; I would PM someone in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ature-1004372/ and ask them to call you. Best of luck!
    03-17-15 11:17 AM