My BB Classic (a little more than a year old, on Verizon) has been acting up, and I'm getting sick of it. The device was working great until a few months ago, probably not long after I updated my os to BB10 10.3.3.1463.

As far as the problems I've encountered, it started with the occasional flickering Hub, where the screen would flash for a period of time and I wouldn't be able to select any messages or do anything in the Hub until it stopped. Since then, I've noticed a serious uptick in Browser crashes, to the the point that the default BB Browser is nearly unusable. Today when I tried to open BlackBerry World to check the version of the browser I was running, and it fails to launch simply giving a "There was a connection problem. BlackBerry World must close." message. I've tried switching off wifi, disconnecting and reconnecting to my mobile network, and a device restart with no change.

The one problem that has me most frustrated started about a week ago. What seems at random, my outgoing text messages fail to send resulting in a "general problems" error message. I've found that disconnecting/reconnecting the mobile network and resending the message is a fix, but there are times when I don't notice that the message didn't go and it will be a while before I realize and resend it.

While I am a bit savvy in all things tech, but I've never really messed much with my phone when it comes to installing different versions of my OS. I just install the latest update pushed by my provider and until now, that hasn't been an issue. If a rollback or test version can fix some or all of these issues, I'd be interested in trying it. I may need a guide to do it, but I'm really hoping on some advice as to what version I should use.

Finally, I just want to rant a little. I've been a loyal BlackBerry user since I got my first smartphone a decade ago. I've always bragged up BB's utility and superior functionality as a communication tool. I've come to terms with Android being the future for BlackBerry and while I am intrigued by the KEYone, with my recent troubles, I'm seriously considering bailing on BB for something like the Google Pixel 2 if it does in fact drop later this year. I could go on, but I won't.

Any advice or guidance on how to deal with any or all of these issues would be greatly appreciated.
    04-28-17 11:37 AM
    Well, you could just run an autoloader.

Via Pasta CB10
    04-28-17 11:39 AM
    Any suggestions on what to run? This is new to me
    04-28-17 12:35 PM
    This might be a good start http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1098162

Via Pasta CB10
    04-28-17 12:55 PM
    I have this problem too!

Another user posted "As far as the problems I've encountered, it started with the occasional flickering Hub, where the screen would flash for a period of time and I wouldn't be able to select any messages or do anything in the Hub until it stopped. "

Restart or reboot don't help.

Paul
    06-22-17 04:20 PM