I have a BB Classic which works perfectly except that I can't use what's up. Im aware that what's up was going to stop working on BB 10 in 2018 but since I've recently found an article with a work around for people with a version of the OS before 10.3.3 and for those with the 10.3.3 I've found a link to download in the same article (although they do mention may be less stable than the other work around they explain).

I've backed up the Classic and now have a Keyone but would prefer using the Classic with what's up if possible and save some money too. I only got the Keyone because I could not use what's up on the Classic. Prefer the Classic hardware and how it works. After two years and a half was still in perfect condition and fulfilled all my needs. I'm not a big App user.
    Thanks for any advice on whether I should trust downloading things from a link to try it out. The article is in Techadvisor UK.
    03-06-18 11:31 AM
    There are literally hundreds of threads on this subject. Take some time and peruse the forums for every possible answer to your question(s).

Q10 Powered
    kbz1960 and IvanTheTolerable like this.
    03-06-18 11:46 AM
    Official WhatsApp for BB10 no longer works.
    Workaround is to use Android version. Follow conite's instructions here:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...rvice-1136399/
    03-06-18 03:34 PM
    If you’ve already got a KEYone, you might as well accept things and move forward. Even for the limited apps you say that you only use, they will continue to improve.

KEYone is running Android 7.1 and Classic is forever stuck on Android 4.3 and not even the full OS.
    03-06-18 04:48 PM