As you know Facebook, Instagram have third party apps on bb10,

Is it possible that a whats app third party will be made?

If your familiar with Android with plain biting whats app you will know whats app +, whats appMD, whats app reborn.

So it's it possible a material design like those whats app could be put to bb10 after whats app is discontinued??

(I already install whats app reborn apk it works fine but no hub integration)

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 09:47 PM
    Possible.. Sure, but 3rd party WhatsApp apps don't tend to survive long before legal takes them out. Plus, WhatsApp actively kills off accounts if they're using third-party apps like Snapchat is known to do.
    03-30-16 10:22 PM
    Well so far I have friends on Android who uses what's app reborn same way and don't get banned,

They just continue to download the update that prevent what's app banned,

So it would be really nice to have a third party what's app, that have nice customization to it,

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 11:04 PM
    Well so far I have friends on Android who uses what's app reborn same way and don't get banned,

They just continue to download the update that prevent what's app banned,

So it would be really nice to have a third party what's app, that have nice customization to it,

Posted via CB10
    Whatsapp plus, reborn were used coz they had a imp feature.. they kept ya online timestamp unchanged. Now there is a patch for that which can be used only by rooted android devices. Whatsapp has banned third party apps. But there is another app called franz but I guess it's not a mobile app as yet. So legally no there can be no third party app reason being given by whatsapp is security of messages nd encryption.

Blackberry Z30
    03-31-16 12:27 AM