I just updated facebook, and after google I am scared. No more face HUB, BB10 FaceAPP was bad, but the HUB is amazing, a lot. Then i read i wont be able to use whatsapp at the end of the year?!, wtf!.
    I have a Z10, year and half of use, y jumped from a BB 8220. Before that i had a Sony, the one that you could take calls and change music passing your hand over it. I use for long times my phones, not enough money to change them once a year.
    Well, i am in love with BB since the 8220, and it was pretty slow, stil i had whatsapp and internet and other APP's when most of my freinds phones were poliphonic bricks. BB10 was a technological orgasm for me and the Z10 is a pretty solid piece of hardware, on specs, daily use and how it resist mistreatment, trust me, i work in a workshop dedicated to blacksmith and truck manteinance. I have droped it, sit on it, rolled ovr it with 150 kg from a welding machine, incinerated the cover and changed its screnn by myself.
    Everyone else uses android phones, and i DO NOT like them. I hate its UI, the BB10 HUB is amazing, in fact all my friends get surprised by it. I really don't know what i would do if i cant keep using BB devices and i'm forced to go to android.

So. Installed the Face10 APP, still left to try it, whatsapp means i will lose it on my device?. When i must change my phone, all BB left on sales would be the new android based?. It is the same UI that the galaxys?, wihout HUB?.

I really am kinda despressed by this now.
    03-20-16 09:52 PM
    I just updated facebook, and after google I am scared. No more face HUB, BB10 FaceAPP was bad, but the HUB is amazing, a lot. Then i read i wont be able to use whatsapp at the end of the year?!, wtf!.
    I have a Z10, year and half of use, y jumped from a BB 8220. Before that i had a Sony, the one that you could take calls and change music passing your hand over it. I use for long times my phones, not enough money to change them once a year.
    Well, i am in love with BB since the 8220, and it was pretty slow, stil i had whatsapp and internet and other APP's when most of my freinds phones were poliphonic bricks. BB10 was a technological orgasm for me and the Z10 is a pretty solid piece of hardware, on specs, daily use and how it resist mistreatment, trust me, i work in a workshop dedicated to blacksmith and truck manteinance. I have droped it, sit on it, rolled ovr it with 150 kg from a welding machine, incinerated the cover and changed its screnn by myself.
    Everyone else uses android phones, and i DO NOT like them. I hate its UI, the BB10 HUB is amazing, in fact all my friends get surprised by it. I really don't know what i would do if i cant keep using BB devices and i'm forced to go to android.

So. Installed the Face10 APP, still left to try it, whatsapp means i will lose it on my device?. When i must change my phone, all BB left on sales would be the new android based?. It is the same UI that the galaxys?, wihout HUB?.

I really am kinda despressed by this now.
    Cheer up, lil' buckaroo! Your phone has plenty of life left in it. Your BB10 isn't suddenly going to shut down just because a couple apps abandon or stop supporting the platform. Granted, eventually we'll all be facing the time when the phone no longer suits our needs (which is different for everyone). But, until then - just enjoy the device
    03-20-16 10:16 PM