I need to transfer the contacts from blackberry 10 to new PRIV but it does not seem to complete the process. What are other ways to transfer data? Also, the Blackberry Link Software is NOT compatible with Windows 10 & Outlook 2016; how does the PRIV sync up to Windows 10 and Outlook 2016?
    09-22-16 01:08 PM
    I need to transfer the contacts from blackberry 10 to new PRIV but it does not seem to complete the process. What are other ways to transfer data? Also, the Blackberry Link Software is NOT compatible with Windows 10 & Outlook 2016; how does the PRIV sync up to Windows 10 and Outlook 2016?
    Have you tried the BlackBerry Content transfer app. It will transfer most everything except for data associated with web-based accounts,eg. Gmail contacts.

http://ca.blackberry.com/support/Content_Transfer.html

Link is not compatible with the BlackBerry android devices but it does work with Windows 10... you must completely uninstall your current BlackBerry desktop software from your PC and reinstall BBlink. This will allow you to connect your bb10 device but not your Priv.

http://us.blackberry.com/software/de...atatozosnrkwtr

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 09:23 PM
    If yu have a Hotmail account or any account which syncs ya contacts on BlackBerry 10 device do it.

Than on priv enter that account in accounts settings.

Next in contacts settings.. contacts to display yu ll see ya particular account.

That's it.

Than yu may choose some or all numbers to be copied to ya phone memory. Nd than change the display settings.

Or else yu ll see all of them twice.

This is the "one" of the easiest way to do.

BlackBerry Bold 9790 user Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user nd looking up for Porsche soon
    09-23-16 03:37 AM
    What both of them said. When I first set up my phone I used my email accounts to update contacts, then used the transfer app.

Swiped via Priv
    09-23-16 04:10 AM