1. retiredpawpaw's Avatar
    I am new to Blackberry. I have a z10 & love it, it is my first Blackberry. When the Classic comes available hopefully on Verizon, I am thinking about the Classic because of the physical keys. What is the Tool Belt and what does it do? I am a senior citizen so go easy on me.
    09-28-14 03:33 PM
  2. dna47's Avatar
    The tool belt is what used to be found on older blackberry devices.

    It has physical buttons for 'call', 'end', 'back' and 'menu' plus a track pad that works like a computer mouse (kind of).

    Since no other blackberry 10 phone has the tool belt yet, nobody really knows how it's gonna be integrated into the OS.

    Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 03:45 PM
  3. raino's Avatar
    Tool belt: a belt for tools (what up thurask.) Also, this (as seen on a 9900: )

    What is the tool belt on the Classic ?-tool-belt.png
    09-28-14 11:53 PM

Similar Threads

  1. BBM Group - Changing The Name
    By Trevor ATM in forum General BBM Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-14, 09:26 AM
  2. Widget- Note on lock screen
    By Vuester in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-14, 07:28 AM
  3. Auto ON and OFF
    By MRmuz81 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-14, 01:12 AM
  4. STL-1 or STL-2. Which is better?
    By NegotiatorClub in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-14, 03:16 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-14, 03:10 PM