Hello, I just purchased a Blackberry KEY 2 on Amazon. I think I need to purchase a separate sim card, correct? If so, from where and what kind? I currently have a Blackberry Priv and wondering if it's possible to use the sim card from that phone, if it even has one. I'm extremely tech unsavvy. ;( I only use my Blackberry for calling, texting and reading emails. Nothing high tech at all. Thank you!!!
    11-24-18 03:52 PM
    The Priv and the KEY2 both use nano SIM cards, so you're good to go.
    11-24-18 03:57 PM
    Thank you for your response! Can I use the same sim card that's in my Priv or should I purchase a new nano sim card? I don't know how to remove or install a sim card, so I'll have to go to AT&T and usually, they know nothing about Blackberrys. ;(
    11-24-18 04:19 PM
    Thank you for your response! Can I use the same sim card that's in my Priv or should I purchase a new nano sim card? I don't know how to remove or install a sim card, so I'll have to go to AT&T and usually, they know nothing about Blackberrys. ;(
    If you're on the same network, just pop it out of one and place it in the other. You have a little tool to do it (it came in the box).
    11-25-18 12:00 AM
    For Priv:

For Key²:
    11-25-18 01:09 AM
    Thank you so much for your help!
    11-26-18 11:54 AM