I need another phone company but refuse to give up my blackberries... ATT SUCKS, the service at my house has gotten almost non existant.. I cant run a business with no service. Please tell me who you use!! TY!!
    11-14-16 08:56 AM
    I'm running Passport on t-mobile
    11-14-16 09:11 AM
    Hate to say this but Verizon...
    11-14-16 09:20 AM
    Can't you just BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry and then put them on whatever network you use. I'm Canadian, so I'm not sure which networks are there, but I believe one of them is CDMA and those sold at ShopBlackBerry don't support it. I believe CDMA is being phased out anyway here in Canada. So likely, US is much further along in that process.

Anyway, always best to check the frequencies you need for your service provider and ensure that it is supported by the devices sold on ShopBlackBerry.
    11-14-16 09:52 AM
    We had T mobile over 10 years ago & they quit working here too & Verizon doesn't use the Sim system like ATT does so I am sure that will not work. I am going to just start making calls to see who supports the phones I already have since I just got a new passport & have a classic new too. Figured would be a good idea to ask who everyone else uses to get an idea of who might have decent service. LOL THANKS!!
    11-14-16 10:04 AM
    Is this question for using a BlackBerry running BB10 or one of the older OS' (BBOS)? Or are you asking about the Android BBs?

If you're asking about the BB10 or Android ones, the Passport will work on all providers that use HSPA/UMTS ( T-mo, Verizon, etc.). As for the other BB10 devices, the frequency would need to be confirmed before hooking it up to your provider.

For BBOS devices, I'd call the provider asking if they still have BlackBerry plans.
    11-14-16 10:33 AM
    I was told last year that t-mobile will no longer support BB OS starting this year.
    11-14-16 04:45 PM
    VZW will take special model numbers but a PRIV, z30 Q10 and classic will work on VZW. None of the DTEKs or passport with work on VZW. You can find a model that will run on tmobile for all current phones but tmob service might suck in your area as well

anything on the old BBOS will be hit and miss on whether it will activate and work properly
    11-14-16 04:58 PM
    Running two Classics and two Z10s on t-mobile. All run network and wifi-calling w/o incident.
    11-14-16 07:37 PM
    If it's just inside your house where you're having issues and you have a decent Internet connection, you could call AT&T and ask about getting a microcell. I have no idea how much they cost but I've heard of people getting them for free if their signal is bad enough and they are thinking of leaving AT&T.
    11-14-16 08:53 PM