Upgraded a Passport and a Z10. Passport works fine, Z10 gone: apps barely loads, often freezes and rebooting doesnt fix it. I kept my Classic with 10.2.
    Use autoloader on Z10. No issues with 10.3.3.3057.
    11-12-17 08:39 AM
    No problems with 3057 on my Z10 either, nor with 2205 before that.
    11-12-17 09:43 AM
    I've never used an autoloader so I'm clueless as to the easiest way or even how to do it at all! I don't have to worry about incompatibility with windows 10 as I don't ever plan on having any machine I own polluted with it... still running win 7/64 without any of the different telemetry files M$ keeps trying to install as an "update ". I kind of see the point that link can save corrupted settings, but don't know if there's any other way to keep settings and text threads intact. I wish there was a way to save them and just put them back, along with the calendar. Otherwise it seems like all of the apps would be reinstalled by logging into BlackBerry world after the update.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    11-12-17 11:18 AM
    It shouldn't need much, maybe a little scripting if hex editors are forbidden.

1) Download one of the 10.3.3.498 autoloaders from the BlackBerry Dev Alpha site: https://developer.blackberry.com/bla...ha_update.html
    2) Somehow (hex editor, script, etc), copy the first 9,252,412 bytes to another file and save that as cap.exe. Because of how BB packages its BB10/PlayBook autoloaders, the beginning of any file is a copy of their command-line auto programmer (CAP) tool, i.e. what packages signed files into autoloaders.
    3) Download the right debrick and radio files (which all originate from cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com URLs) from whichever thread has the OS version you want. I could give the URL derivation method if needed.
    4) Rename them each from .bar to .zip, extract, and put the .signed files from each extracted file in the same folder as the cap.exe you already extracted.
    5) In a command prompt in the same folder as cap.exe and the signed files, run "cap.exe create name_of_debrick.signed name_of_radio.signed autoloader_name.exe"

Then you will get autoloader_name.exe, an autoloader 99.9% identical to whatever gets put up in forums, but without requiring any programs of unknown provenance.
    This is excellent! Thank you! I'm approved to do it.....now if I can just figure it out. Your instructions seem fairly straightforward but having never really used a hex editor or the like, I'm cautious....optimistic, but cautious. =)

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 12:32 PM
    I've never used an autoloader so I'm clueless as to the easiest way or even how to do it at all! I don't have to worry about incompatibility with windows 10 as I don't ever plan on having any machine I own polluted with it... still running win 7/64 without any of the different telemetry files M$ keeps trying to install as an "update ". I kind of see the point that link can save corrupted settings, but don't know if there's any other way to keep settings and text threads intact. I wish there was a way to save them and just put them back, along with the calendar. Otherwise it seems like all of the apps would be reinstalled by logging into BlackBerry world after the update.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    +1 too almost everything you said here.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 12:34 PM
    It shouldn't need much, maybe a little scripting if hex editors are forbidden.

1) Download one of the 10.3.3.498 autoloaders from the BlackBerry Dev Alpha site: https://developer.blackberry.com/bla...ha_update.html
    2) Somehow (hex editor, script, etc), copy the first 9,252,412 bytes to another file and save that as cap.exe. Because of how BB packages its BB10/PlayBook autoloaders, the beginning of any file is a copy of their command-line auto programmer (CAP) tool, i.e. what packages signed files into autoloaders.
    3) Download the right debrick and radio files (which all originate from cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com URLs) from whichever thread has the OS version you want. I could give the URL derivation method if needed.
    4) Rename them each from .bar to .zip, extract, and put the .signed files from each extracted file in the same folder as the cap.exe you already extracted.
    5) In a command prompt in the same folder as cap.exe and the signed files, run "cap.exe create name_of_debrick.signed name_of_radio.signed autoloader_name.exe"

Then you will get autoloader_name.exe, an autoloader 99.9% identical to whatever gets put up in forums, but without requiring any programs of unknown provenance.
    So I need 10.3.2.2876, but I only see 10.3.2.159 (beta) on the link you provided. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 10:18 PM
    So I need 10.3.2.2876, but I only see 10.3.2.159 (beta) on the link you provided. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    You only need the Dev Alpha autoloaders to get the command line tool, all the rest (debrick, radio) you can get from the URLs in any OS thread. 10.3.2.2876 is here: https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...aders-1054501/

As for 10.3.3.498:

What are the known issues with the 10.3.3 update?-devalpha10.png
    11-12-17 10:40 PM
    Hi, i'm running the last 10.3.3.3057 on my classic 100-1 and since the update i noticed that the battery is running low and the wifi performace very poor. Is there any radio file that works better with this version?

Thanks in advance
    01-29-18 06:04 PM
58 123