what daes mean Phone not allowed mm#6?
    04-14-15 01:36 AM
    Bad news for you I'm afraid...MM6 is a carrier block put on your phone to blacklist the IMEI. It could be a stolen phone or simply the original carrier didn't get paid fully on the contract for the phone or billing issues of some type.

I had this happen to me on my first Z10 but luckily I bought it through eBay and the company who sold it to me refunded my money minus my unlock fee of $25 (which I wasn't able to recover). Your phone is simply a Wi-Fi only device or a fancy MP3 player (or games machine now). It will never make calls. Sorry. This sucks, but it's the reality. I feel your pain though having gone through it myself.
    Bad news for you I'm afraid...MM6 is a carrier block put on your phone to blacklist the IMEI. It could be a stolen phone or simply the original carrier didn't get paid fully on the contract for the phone or billing issues of some type.

I had this happen to me on my first Z10 but luckily I bought it through eBay and the company who sold it to me refunded my money minus my unlock fee of $25 (which I wasn't able to recover). Your phone is simply a Wi-Fi only device or a fancy MP3 player (or games machine now). It will never make calls. Sorry. This sucks, but it's the reality. I feel your pain though having gone through it myself.
    04-14-15 01:51 AM