So I always thought that if I get banned from SC I won't be able to use this account at all. But I saw some posts that even though SC logged them out, they were able to use the same account at 3parties apps. Is this true? If I get banned I will just be unable to log in on official SC?
    07-08-15 08:26 AM
    According to this thread at Windows Central, you can unban/unlock your account by signing on with an official client. Some folks in that thread are using bluestacks android emulator to do this on their PCs, but beware some folks also seem to have had their accounts permanently banned. The developer/developers of snapchat REALLY doesn't want 3rd party apps used with his/her/their service. And so far has been unwilling to make a BB10 (or get the Android version working on BB10), or Windows version of snapchat. Most likely due to low market share and support concerns. (They also cite security concerns regarding the use of 3rd party apps)

Snapchat unbanning accounts - Windows Central Forums
    According to this thread at Windows Central, you can unban/unlock your account by signing on with an official client. Some folks in that thread are using bluestacks android emulator to do this on their PCs, but beware some folks also seem to have had their accounts permanently banned. The developer/developers of snapchat REALLY doesn't want 3rd party apps used with his/her/their service. And so far has been unwilling to make a BB10 (or get the Android version working on BB10), or Windows version of snapchat. Most likely due to low market share and support concerns. (They also cite security concerns regarding the use of 3rd party apps)

Snapchat unbanning accounts - Windows Central Forums
    07-08-15 09:07 AM