My BlackBerry world was not working and before realized my wifi was in and out I used Cobalts developer options (called mobile network) and within apps you see this which I initially thought was blackberry world now think it does something else? Anyway, I force stopped it thinking will re enable itself once fixed but now it always looks like this as in the force stop is ALWAYS a dull washed out un-clickable useless button now! Did I break something? What does this do, send me alerts through droid apps or? Any help appreciated it, I can't find any of the Google play hub messages or droid apps like voxer (black notifications) that u can click and play right from the hub, not sure if it's that, super frustrated as not even sure I broke anything yet, confusing. I doubt cobalt will even see this even hopefully somebody else knows!

Picture says a thousand words!...

What did I break with Cobalts app Mobile Network for dev options? What is this particular app?-via-cobalts-developer-mode.jpg

You see how even though BlackBerry World is working now as had nuttin to do with this it is not going back to being clickable regardless of what I do, I even said three Hail Mary's! How to re-enable it unless it isn't even broken?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 04:16 PM
    I don't believe you've "broken" anything.

Go in to BBW and open general settings...hit "refresh" and then try to download an app which you don't currently have in your library. If it installs your probably good to go.

I also have a suspicion that a reboot might re-enable that toggle function.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 04:45 PM
    I don't believe you've "broken" anything.

Go in to BBW and open general settings...hit "refresh" and then try to download an app which you don't currently have in your library. If it installs your probably good to go.

I also have a suspicion that a reboot might re-enable that toggle function.

Posted via CB10
    Everything is good on that end (can download fine) my issue to start was my wifi was going in and out so fast did not notice it so thought it was BBW so did this, exactly the toggle function to force close WILL not reopen but I can download just fine from BBW I also restarted twenty times so that toggle function will never go back again to have the click option which I don't care just hate not understanding things! If it is runtime maybe if I go reopen the new patched Runtine in BBW to re enable the toggle? I do NOT suggest anybody trying to replicate this as do not think there is a fix for toggle however may not have broken anything as you said. Thanks for the reply and suggestions...

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 04:53 PM
    Opened up same screen on my device. This looks like ART fix. Maybe why your Android apps don't work??

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-16-16 04:53 PM
    Try reload of the BBW patch for runtime

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 04:55 PM
    Opened up same screen on my device. This looks like ART fix. Maybe why your Android apps don't work??

Posted via CB10
    My droid apps are working however unsure if getting cross platform communication now but going to have my buddy vox me now to check! Also not seeing any of the install hub messages from play store but maybe I deleted them as I said if anything maybe just lose the toggle is worst case I suppose I will find out? I guess I can try to open the new Runtime within BBW see if that re-enables it...

Again don't suggest for anyone to replicate this silliness not even cobalt as see No fix however maybe it's not broke minus toggle to force close that I would never use again?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 04:58 PM
    Try reload of the BBW patch for runtime

Posted via CB10
    Thinking the same if that don't do it nothing will by the way voxer via play store is getting alerts still. Strange why it wouldn't toggle back to use able. Does yours also read 0kb for everything regarding that app or whatever it is?...

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:00 PM
    Screen image is identical to what you have...except for toggle.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:04 PM
    Screen image is identical to what you have...except for toggle.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, prob false alarm lol... seems everything is fine and I suppose I would never need this toggle anyway! I disabled and force closed on Q 10 and it let me re -enable however not the force close toggle stays same, haha.

Posted via CB10
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    03-16-16 05:08 PM
    Wonder if that is the difference? If you disable and restart Like you did on Q10 that probably reenables force stop.
    Going to pull out a demo phone later and try that. Good to hear all is working now.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:17 PM