It's a Blackberry Q10. I tried to wipe it clean and start over. It took only a few minutes to reach about 86% and then began to move at a crawling pace. It's been almost two days now and I'm not sure if the phone is even doing anything.
    I tried restarting it but to no avail.
    I tried downloading Blackberry Link (Windows 10) but the damn software won't even run.
    I'm sick of this. I just need a way to terminate this whole process, I don't care how many files or apps are lost. Any ideas are welcome.
    05-03-17 02:14 PM
    Take the battery out.. leave it out for like 20 mins and then put it back in and let it boot it up. That should be enough to take it out of the cycle. Chances are it's already wiped, just stuck. If that doesn't work, then you can download an autoloader and run it. It will wipe the device clean without even going through the normal process but try the battery pull first and then if that doesn't work, we can look at the autoloader process.
    Take the battery out.. leave it out for like 20 mins and then put it back in and let it boot it up. That should be enough to take it out of the cycle. Chances are it's already wiped, just stuck. If that doesn't work, then you can download an autoloader and run it. It will wipe the device clean without even going through the normal process but try the battery pull first and then if that doesn't work, we can look at the autoloader process.
    05-03-17 02:31 PM
    Hello by any chance did you remove your SD card before doing wipe? It's important to remove.
    Good luck
    05-03-17 04:46 PM
    This happened to me twice so listen carefully.

Use BlackBerry Link to reset the phone.

Connect the phone to the computer go to settings and restore to factory settings. It will take it out of the wipe.

I am not around my pc now so I can't give step by step instructions. But it should be pretty straight forward.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 07:21 PM