I have a Keyone and the audio quality is poor. In fact, I had to change the first phone for another one, but the audio quality of calls is not good at all. I have thus been thinking of changing to another phone altogether, but thought I might consider the blackberry key2 as a last effort with this company. What do people think as to the call quality of the new key2? Is it worth changing to this or should I go to another android phone?
    07-03-18 11:49 AM
    Haven't had any call quality issues with my KEY2 on T-Mobile. Then again, never had any on the KEYone either on T-Mobile or Rogers. I think most folks having issues with calls, also had issues with signal which in turn would affect the calls. As signal levels have been improved on KEY2, the call quality should be improved as well unless there's other factors at play.
    07-03-18 02:35 PM
    I believe call quality is not always great on wifi calling, depending on location and carrier. I know my participation in conference calls requires everyone to use land line or 3/4G...specifically not wifi.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-18 07:23 PM
    I have a Keyone and the audio quality is poor. In fact, I had to change the first phone for another one, but the audio quality of calls is not good at all. I have thus been thinking of changing to another phone altogether, but thought I might consider the blackberry key2 as a last effort with this company. What do people think as to the call quality of the new key2? Is it worth changing to this or should I go to another android phone?
    I can't comment for actual call quality, but when talking to customer support, the rep said that it is the exact same antenna that's in the keyone. Does this mean the call quality and signal is the same? I can't be sure, but the hardware(antenna) is the same.
    09-16-18 03:17 PM
    I can't comment for actual call quality, but when talking to customer support, the rep said that it is the exact same antenna that's in the keyone. Does this mean the call quality and signal is the same? I can't be sure, but the hardware(antenna) is the same.
    It may be the same antenna but the placement is on top rather then the bottom. Seems to make a huge difference as it's not obstructed by your hand on the KEY2 as it's sometimes was with the KEYone.
    09-16-18 04:18 PM