I like the rigidness of the BlackBerry OEM leather pouches because they make it extremely easy to slide the phone in/out of the pouch. They keep the phone safe in your pocket while allowing you to not have a case when actually using the phone. I haven't been able to find comparable leather pouches to the BlackBerry OEM pouches for other smartphones. Usually they are too flimsy, making it difficult to insert the phone and pull it back out. On BlackBerry leather pouches you could always squeeze from the sides a little and slide the phone right in or pull the phone right out. I've tried the Sena Heritage leather pouch but it's very thin and has the problems I've described, as one example of the problems I've described.

Does anyone know of a company that makes leather pouches with soft-touch material on the inside that are easy to slide phones in/out of? Thanks!
    02-03-17 09:54 AM
    For what phone?
    02-03-17 10:21 AM
    For me an iPhone 7 Plus, but I would think any 3rd-party case maker would have cases for multiple phones so I didn't want to pigeon-hole answers to people only familiar with cases for one device. Thanks
    02-03-17 03:12 PM