So I just got a Keyone a couple months ago bc sprint isn't going to get the Key2. My phone is still on Android 7.1.1 and is due for an update apparently. The update screen has a really weird message that makes me uncomfortable to accept the update. Think those spam emails you get with poor grammar and weird spacing. I accidentally started downloading it and paused it, caused my phone to go haywire, and ended up doing a full system reset. My phone of course works like brand new, but the update message still hasn't changed. Has anyone else had this issue? Have you updated the phone despite the poorly written message? It appears to be a tip, but either way it's weird! I want to share the screen shot but not sure how. I typed up the message below on how it actually appears.

"Reminders
    This application will produce data flow,the specific charges please consult the local operators.
    when use the location function,calendar may read contacts ,do you agree?"

Any help or comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
    10-03-18 03:11 PM
    That it's coming from the update screen means that it's TCL (i.e. BlackBerry Mobile) sending it, so it's legit. It probably made more sense in the original Chinese.
    10-03-18 03:43 PM
    Thanks so much! I was wondering that thing and you confirming it makes me feel better. (I posted the original question). I'm going through with the update and am crossing my fingers!
    10-03-18 04:01 PM