my ex broke into my place and stole my blackberry q10, i want to know is there anyway of viewing my text and documents from my blackberry link, and also if i put a passcode on it can he bring it in anywhere and get whoever to bypass it, and say my phone is locked and someone calls once the call is complete is he able to view my phone or does he have to put the passcode in first. i have pics and videos of my son since he was born on there i have my speech i wrote for my mom that i read at her funeral, everything is on my phone.
    07-16-15 01:15 PM
    my ex broke into my place and stole my blackberry q10, i want to know is there anyway of viewing my text and documents from my blackberry link, and also if i put a passcode on it can he bring it in anywhere and get whoever to bypass it, and say my phone is locked and someone calls once the call is complete is he able to view my phone or does he have to put the passcode in first. i have pics and videos of my son since he was born on there i have my speech i wrote for my mom that i read at her funeral, everything is on my phone.
    No link won't let you into it on another network - now if you know his Wi-Fi password and he left it on... you could sit outside with a laptop.

If it is locked he can't unlock it, unless he has a buddy working at the NSA.

You can logon to BlackBerry Protect with your BBID and make sure it is locked, or see where it is

Stealing a smartphone is a crime... logon and see if your phone is at his house Print out the page showing that and either show it to him, or go ahead and report it stolen.

One feature from the Apple gang that I wish we had is an equal to iCloud.. I bet more people are glad to have their files if they lose or damage a device than get hacked.
    07-16-15 01:29 PM