Does anyone know when this will drop? Sucks that I'm still at 10.2..... when 10.3 is out there and available. Nothing happens when I hit update. Thoughts anyone?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 06:49 AM
    Does anyone know when this will drop? Sucks that I'm still at 10.2..... when 10.3 is out there and available. Nothing happens when I hit update. Thoughts anyone?

Posted via CB10
    See:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...-3-os-1016001/
    04-28-15 07:39 AM
    Who knows with them. They probably won't even issue one knowing they are working on 10.3.2 already and I don't blame them, test and release updates every couple months?
    04-28-15 07:42 AM
    It's Verizon and it happens every time there is a release for any BlackBerry device. I'm not sure if you were around waiting for 10.2 to be released or if you purchased the device with 10.2 already on it, but it took just as long for them to release 10.2 officially. Why wait? Load one of the 10.3.1 releases that are readily available here and keep it moving!
    04-28-15 07:57 AM
    While I have Verizon and I know the feeling, I can understand why they wait, especially considering that phones they sold with 10.3.1 had glitches right out of the box. Why would they introduce those glitches to all the other BB customers and have them call with complaints? Specifically, a well documented issue is Classic's continuing to vibrate even for several seconds after you answer the phone. No way around this. Imagine if all BBs on Verizon started doing this. You can blame BB just as much as Verizon since BB is putting out these glitches with no fix.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    04-28-15 08:06 AM
    While I have Verizon and I know the feeling, I can understand why they wait, especially considering that phones they sold with 10.3.1 had glitches right out of the box. Why would they introduce those glitches to all the other BB customers and have them call with complaints? Specifically, a well documented issue is Classic's continuing to vibrate even for several seconds after you answer the phone. No way around this. Imagine if all BBs on Verizon started doing this. You can blame BB just as much as Verizon since BB is putting out these glitches with no fix.
    So why are the updates normally ok on other carrier networks. Vodafone for example are good at releasing regular BB OS updates. I don't remember glitches on updates on Vodafone. A lot of the world's carriers are no problem.
    04-28-15 08:14 AM
    So why are the updates normally ok on other carrier networks. Vodafone for example are good at releasing regular BB OS updates. I don't remember glitches on updates on Vodafone. A lot of the world's carriers are no problem.
    Other carriers apparently care less than Verizon does about the glitches that the new OS' include. If 10.3.1 has a phone vibration issue, it doesn't matter which carrier it's on, it will exist on all of them. Vodaphone apparently doesn't care.
    04-28-15 08:53 AM
    I'm actually

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 10:51 AM
    Other carriers apparently care less than Verizon does about the glitches that the new OS' include. If 10.3.1 has a phone vibration issue, it doesn't matter which carrier it's on, it will exist on all of them. Vodaphone apparently doesn't care.
    I don't remember glitches on updates on Vodafone. Much more good stuff received than bad.

Many people on these forums say Verizon are the odd man out and don't care about BB, or care but in a negative way.
    04-29-15 10:42 AM
    BB opened up for more beta testers for 10.3.2. I tried to sign up. Unfortunately, Verizon subscribers are not accepted.

I have a GSM phone. I think I might activate it with Cricket and add a tracking program to see how coverage is. In theory it is ATT and should be close to Verizon.

May need to jump ship.

Verizon needs to realize that those of us who are part of a small user group are as important as IFruit and Android users.
    04-29-15 10:50 AM
    BB opened up for more beta testers for 10.3.2. I tried to sign up. Unfortunately, Verizon subscribers are not accepted.

I have a GSM phone. I think I might activate it with Cricket and add a tracking program to see how coverage is. In theory it is ATT and should be close to Verizon.

May need to jump ship.

Verizon needs to realize that those of us who are part of a small user group are as important as IFruit and Android users.
    Maybe BlackBerry should understand that Verizon is the largest carrier with the best coverage in the USA?
    04-29-15 12:50 PM
    I don't remember glitches on updates on Vodafone. Much more good stuff received than bad.

Many people on these forums say Verizon are the odd man out and don't care about BB, or care but in a negative way.
    So, is 10.3.1 on Vodaphone and if so does that cause the phone to keep vibrating after you answer? You may not have noticed any glitches in the past because they may have been fixed first or you just didn't notice them.

Yes, Verizon is slow. I'm just saying that there may be reason for that. I can say I just bought a 10.3.1 phone that, out of the box, has a version problem that is well documented. Untill BB fixes this, VZ may be reluctant to cause many other phones that were previously
    working fine, to suddenly not work fine thank to BB's bad code wrting .
    04-29-15 05:39 PM
    If it helps I'm still on Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.3253 using Verizon service...waiting patiently...kind of.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 05:55 PM
    I'm on Verizon and I have used pretty much every leaked OS that has come out on my Z30. Most have run flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 07:48 PM