I'm a longtime Blackberry user & currently have the Key2. I use Contacts>Settings>Contacts Management>Manage Suggested Recipients to remove contacts from suggested recipients in the Hub. However, when composing an email in the Hub, I continue to get a long list of suggested recipients the minute I type a letter. The email addresses showing up are not recent contacts or frequent contacts, so it makes no sense. I will type e.g. "l" and get a list of email address suggestions beginning with "l". If I edit the contact in the Contacts app to remove the email address, it no longer shows up; but if I then add it back to the contact--even tho I have not used the email address--it will show up again as a suggestion. I have turned off "look up contact names" under spell checker; and have turned off "predict contact names" under Prediction and Correction. The only autocomplete I have on is for Password Keeper. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    06-13-19 03:21 PM
    I'm a longtime Blackberry user & currently have the Key2. I use Contacts>Settings>Contacts Management>Manage Suggested Recipients to remove contacts from suggested recipients in the Hub. However, when composing an email in the Hub, I continue to get a long list of suggested recipients the minute I type a letter. The email addresses showing up are not recent contacts or frequent contacts, so it makes no sense. I will type e.g. "l" and get a list of email address suggestions beginning with "l". If I edit the contact in the Contacts app to remove the email address, it no longer shows up; but if I then add it back to the contact--even tho I have not used the email address--it will show up again as a suggestion. I have turned off "look up contact names" under spell checker; and have turned off "predict contact names" under Prediction and Correction. The only autocomplete I have on is for Password Keeper. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Clear the cache files with a 32 seconds restart sequence which means shutting down and then holding the power button down for 32 seconds and cycling through 3 or 4 restarts
    Drifter 1234 likes this.
    06-26-19 12:16 PM
    Clear the cache files with a 32 seconds restart sequence which means shutting down and then holding the power button down for 32 seconds and cycling through 3 or 4 restarts
    Thanks so much nevilledaniels for the suggestion! I haven't tried it yet--i'll let you know how it works out.
    06-30-19 07:48 AM