Hello,

I have recently purchased a Priv and so far very happy with it. However, I have a slight problem with the Hub:

1. I have an icon on the home screen with my email address on it (hotmail email). This was not the case on my Z10.

2. I sometimes have two notification sounds as the same email appears in the Gmail app. I only want it to go in the hub like on the Z10.

Basically, can I get rid of the extra icon and how do I stop the emails go into Gmail.

Thanks in Advance.

Striker
    12-02-16 10:59 AM
    Hello,

I have recently purchased a Priv and so far very happy with it. However, I have a slight problem with the Hub:

1. I have an icon on the home screen with my email address on it (hotmail email). This was not the case on my Z10.

2. I sometimes have two notification sounds as the same email appears in the Gmail app. I only want it to go in the hub like on the Z10.

Basically, can I get rid of the extra icon and how do I stop the emails go into Gmail.

Thanks in Advance.

Striker
    1) When you originally did the set up of the Hub, you must have enabled the "create an icon on your home screen". To get rid of it, just press hold the mail icon and drag it up to the top left ("erase" or "eliminate").

2) Go into Settings (gear icon) > Applications > Gmail > Disable. I'd also suggest erasing data and cach�.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 12:56 PM