Hello!

I am Jake, a young dietitian and professional. First had my BB years ago (BB Curve) and I have fallen in love with the brand ever since.

Now that I'm working, I wanted to have a business phone solely for emails and etc. I've always wanted to have the BB Classic but it's not available anymore so I decided to purchase a used BB Classic instead.

As I was using the device for emails and using facebook messenger apk, I noticed that after2-2.5 hrs of constant use, it's batter life already decreased to 77%. Is this normal or is the battery suboptimal already. I hope somebody can help.

If there's anyone who has an extra classic or passport who's in very good condition reply to this thread

Posted via CB10
    01-14-20 03:28 PM
    I have neither....

But constant use can mean lots of things, and screen brightness plays a big factor in how long your battery will last.

But that does sound low, so it's very possible that the battery might need to be changed. Been a while but there were a few battery monitor / health apps in BBW that you might could use to see if you need to replace it.
    01-15-20 02:57 PM
    That seems normal for a classic. It’s used and who knows when and if at all the battery was replaced. You could always try replacing your battery. Check out this video

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d...en-repair_tech

You could also buy a portable power bank so you will always be charged up.

I really liked the classic and I know it would be super awesome to have it at its full capacity.
    01-20-20 04:57 PM
    I gave it back to the seller and I got a different unit. We'll I noticed that messenger really drains the battery as it would run the app and run another software. I also bought a very portable powerbank just in case.

I'm planning to have the battery changed so I won't constantly be conscious about it.

Right now I can last at least a day with slight/moderate use. Do you guys also use a classic?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-20 07:34 PM