Hi everyone, the end of my contract is coming up and I'm planning on upgrading from my Z30. I love my Z30, but I really miss having a physical keyboard. Right now my carrier has the Priv for $0 and the Classic for $49.99. I'm leaning towards the Classic, however, I don't know if will still be available when my contract is up at the end of November... just curious if anyone knows if it will still be for sale come November. I would also like to know people's experience with the Priv and how the keyboard compares with the keyboard on the Classic.
    10-02-16 10:32 AM
    Get a Classic then. Or the Priv if you need many android apps not available on BB10.
    10-02-16 11:08 AM
    Hi everyone, the end of my contract is coming up and I'm planning on upgrading from my Z30. I love my Z30, but I really miss having a physical keyboard. Right now my carrier has the Priv for $0 and the Classic for $49.99. I'm leaning towards the Classic, however, I don't know if will still be available when my contract is up at the end of November... just curious if anyone knows if it will still be for sale come November. I would also like to know people's experience with the Priv and how the keyboard compares with the keyboard on the Classic.
    In case you rely on WhatsApp or Android apps, don't go for the classic.
    But the PKB is better on the classic (except it lacks the touch capabilities)

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-02-16 11:16 AM
    i have a related question about moving from Z30 to Priv:
    Dropped my Z30 in toilet (carrying it in back pocket, stupidly)
    The phoneclaim chat rep has offered me a Priv as replacement (with a $149 coPay)
    because VZN has discontinued Z30 availability.
    questions:
    1.)I know I will probably have a very different BB experience with a Priv vs a Z30 (am I correct assuming that?
    and
    2.) will the differences be better and tolerable for a hardcore BB fan, or will I be unhappy with it?

I do like the availlbility of android apps, but as a decodes long BB user, I still want the rest of the usual BB OS experience ...
    3.) will that (BB OS experience I am used to and love still be there in the Priv?

I am thinking this( replacement with Priv for $149 copay) is a good deal since the Priv sells for much more_(? )
    4.) opinions, please before I pull the trigger?
    10-16-16 08:05 PM
    i have a related question about moving from Z30 to Priv:
    Dropped my Z30 in toilet (carrying it in back pocket, stupidly)
    The phoneclaim chat rep has offered me a Priv as replacement (with a $149 coPay)
    because VZN has discontinued Z30 availability.
    questions:
    1.)I know I will probably have a very different BB experience with a Priv vs a Z30 (am I correct assuming that?
    and
    2.) will the differences be better and tolerable for a hardcore BB fan, or will I be unhappy with it?

I do like the availlbility of android apps, but as a decodes long BB user, I still want the rest of the usual BB OS experience ...
    3.) will that (BB OS experience I am used to and love still be there in the Priv?

I am thinking this( replacement with Priv for $149 copay) is a good deal since the Priv sells for much more_(? )
    4.) opinions, please before I pull the trigger?
    You're going to have to shift sooner or later given the trajectory of BB10, although it should be noted that the Verizon Priv is drastically in need of software updates. It'll be different, but personally, I didn't miss my Passport not too long after buying the Priv on launch day.
    10-16-16 09:21 PM