I haven't upgraded my os 2.1 yet, Coz I've read many posts which were posted by ppl who have Q1o and they complained about some problems that happened after they upgraded to 3.2, Besides that, once u upgrade it there won't be going back/ downgrading, What do u propose ?
    I'm really paranoid about it?
    Will I face any problems? Issues with the system/ battery or anything else??

 The Beast BB Q1o 
    04-01-16 09:02 AM
    I haven't upgraded my os 2.1 yet, Coz I've read many posts which were posted by ppl who have Q1o and they complained about some problems that happened after they upgraded to 3.2, Besides that, once u upgrade it there won't be going back/ downgrading, What do u propose ?
    I'm really paranoid about it?
    Will I face any problems? Issues with the system/ battery or anything else??

 The Beast BB Q1o 
    If everything is working fine and you do not want the extra protection provided by the 10.3.2.xxxx OS for anti-theft and security features, then there is no need to upgrade.
    Yes, you may have issues with updated versions of apps you may have in the future, if they require 10.3.2.xxxx to function correctly, but if you are happy now, then stay put
    Your carrier may try and force update your OS, to comply with local/regional laws concerning the anti-theft/security features by bypassing your Update settings, but you can prevent that by maintaining insufficient free memory on the device.
    As the update is a bit over 1gb in most cases, plus the device would need again that much free in order to preform the update, keep around less than 2gb free and the device will continue to skip the forced update. You may just get a daily nag to free up space.
    04-01-16 09:23 AM