Good morning,
    I write this here because I have not found an answer to my newbie questions in the forum corresponding to BB Passport, if it is not the right site I apologize.

I just got my new Passport OG cell phone (SQW100-1) and I feel a little lost in updating both the software and the applications and what order to follow in the procedures. I have now the software 10.3.1.1779 (factory unlock) and I want to update to 10.3.2 because I have read on this website this firm brings substantial improvements. I also want to install googles services, but as I said before ... I do not know what homework to do first or how to do it lol
    The system tells me that the software is updated but it is not true, because there is 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 there.
    I await your answers. Many thanks and excuse my horrible English ...
    02-22-17 01:15 AM
    Help please.....
    02-22-17 05:11 AM
    1) Updating.... if it is factory unlocked, yes you should be getting a 10.3.3 update. Try removing the SIM, connect via Wi-Fi and rebooting.
    If that doesn't work check you BB10 Leaked/Beta OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com it's pretty easy to load your own updated version of the OS... but take some time to get a feel for it.

2) Google Services.... here is where you start http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    reinem likes this.
    02-22-17 07:39 AM
    The truth is that I am without the SIM card until Friday. I will try to restart the device and try again. If not get update, beta software are fully functional?
    Thank you very much for your help
    02-22-17 11:42 AM
    The truth is that I am without the SIM card until Friday. I will try to restart the device and try again. If not get update, beta software are fully functional?
    Thank you very much for your help
    You can download using outoloaders if you have a pc. They are not beta builds they are the real deal. You have to decide if you want 10.3.2 or 10.3.3. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Or you can simply wait for your sim to arrive to get the update.
    reinem likes this.
    02-22-17 11:46 AM