Phone calls - sometimes it rings or just the vibration works.
    Facebook and Text messages - no sound, just vibration.

I am using the normal setting. Setup to have the above with sound, however not working. Set the same settings for bedtime and the same thing happens.

Need to get this fixed ASAP.

Thx
    02-24-15 11:33 AM
    I didn't have that issue, but I did a back up, reload, and restore all via BlackBerry link and I've never been happier with this Q10. That'd be my only suggestion

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 11:36 AM
    Same thing is happening to me, I mess with it, it works then "I do not touch it" as in just listen and it works for a "bit" as in few hours and then goes out all by itself again to just vibrate. When I go into my settings it shows everything setup with my custom ring tones and all, like right now I just restarted so it is working but give it an hour or two and I will be not working yet again! I updated via blackberry link, this must be a bug in 10.3.2.440 I should have never upgraded as draining my battery 25% faster now barely make a day and does not have the option for a black background to read 'all text" then be white when go into the text, only the reverse amogest a few other things like NO SOUND.

Any suggestions appreciated, Steve

PS: Can I rollback to my 10.2 version with adobe, etc etc etc etc etc etc?
    Cough, cough, please don't sell out blackberry, cough, cough, cough....
    If that Zlider/Slider phone is android with BB Skin then ......................
    07-11-15 05:48 PM
    Same thing is happening to me, I mess with it, it works then "I do not touch it" as in just listen and it works for a "bit" as in few hours and then goes out all by itself again to just vibrate. When I go into my settings it shows everything setup with my custom ring tones and all, like right now I just restarted so it is working but give it an hour or two and I will be not working yet again! I updated via blackberry link, this must be a bug in 10.3.2.440 I should have never upgraded as draining my battery 25% faster now barely make a day and does not have the option for a black background to read 'all text" then be white when go into the text, only the reverse amogest a few other things like NO SOUND.

Any suggestions appreciated, Steve

PS: Can I rollback to my 10.2 version with adobe, etc etc etc etc etc etc?
    Cough, cough, please don't sell out blackberry, cough, cough, cough....
    If that Zlider/Slider phone is android with BB Skin then ......................
    No.
    07-11-15 07:19 PM