Hello
    - only when I try to call one particular number (not other numbers) on my Blackberry KeyOne I get the following on-screen message and the call does not go through -"Call forward conditional is enabled.".
    On locating "Settings/Calls/Call forwarding " I have tried switching off forwarding but nothing changes.......Help!
    07-08-19 08:48 AM
    Hello
    - only when I try to call one particular number (not other numbers) on my Blackberry KeyOne I get the following on-screen message and the call does not go through -"Call forward conditional is enabled.".
    On locating "Settings/Calls/Call forwarding " I have tried switching off forwarding but nothing changes.......Help!
    Could this be a setting controlled by your carrier? Perhaps you can make the change by logging in to your account on your carrier's web page or app? Otherwise give them a call.

Just a guess though.
    Hello
    Could this be a setting controlled by your carrier? Perhaps you can make the change by logging in to your account on your carrier's web page or app? Otherwise give them a call.

Just a guess though.
    07-08-19 12:26 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion; I have checked the carrier site and found nothing and am now awaiting a reply.....
    To me it looks like a phone problem as it is only one number that is affected, but hopefully someone can explain it - and why the forwarding options don't work (that I don't want anyway).
    07-08-19 02:51 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion; I have checked the carrier site and found nothing and am now awaiting a reply.....
    To me it looks like a phone problem as it is only one number that is affected, but hopefully someone can explain it - and why the forwarding options don't work (that I don't want anyway).
    Does it work to call that particular number from another device? Just to rule out that it isn't the device you're trying to call that is causing the trouble.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-19 04:45 PM
    Hi
    Ben
    No that's not the case - we can ring the number in question from other phones and this is the only number that is a problem on the KeyOne...
    07-08-19 05:23 PM
    Hi
    Mystery solved. Carrier = Smarty and the problem is because I had a nil balance (credit prepaid for non UK calls). Message is gibberish of course - hence the confusion. Black mark for Smarty (who failed to work it out!!!
    x
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    07-09-19 01:16 PM