I bought an unlocked Keyone Silver a couple of months ago and have a T-Mobile SIM in it (brought across from my much missed Passport). My update level seems to be 'stuck' at AAR970 and checking for updates (All Apps, Updates app, check for updates) says I am on the latest patch (Android patch 5th December 2017).

Am I at the mercy of T-Mobile to release the patch or approve the patch or is the some way of forcing the phone to download the patch from Blackberry? As mentioned it's not locked to T-Mobile. I believe from other threads here I should be able to see a March patch? I don't really want to use non-standard side/autoloaders to get the patch, but don't understand why my phone seems unable to see recent patches.

thanks,
    04-06-18 01:19 PM
    I bought an unlocked Keyone Silver a couple of months ago and have a T-Mobile SIM in it (brought across from my much missed Passport). My update level seems to be 'stuck' at AAR970 and checking for updates (All Apps, Updates app, check for updates) says I am on the latest patch (Android patch 5th December 2017).

Am I at the mercy of T-Mobile to release the patch or approve the patch or is the some way of forcing the phone to download the patch from Blackberry? As mentioned it's not locked to T-Mobile. I believe from other threads here I should be able to see a March patch? I don't really want to use non-standard side/autoloaders to get the patch, but don't understand why my phone seems unable to see recent patches.

thanks,
    All updates are governed by the PRD# of your device. Check the box for the number.

Better yet, us an adb command over USB: adb shell getprop.
    04-06-18 02:37 PM
    if you have and unlock device you should have the March update showing up. where did you purchase your device from?
    04-06-18 04:50 PM
    T-mo has nothing to do with your update.
    04-06-18 09:20 PM