do i get it from ATT or TMobile? or no mans land at google play app?
    08-27-16 02:29 PM
    If Priv is unlocked it should work with either att or t-mobile. If you are a t-mobile customer and the phone is a t-mobile branded phone and unlocked, call t-mobile customer service give t-mobile the the IMEI information and they should initiate a request from Blackberry to send you unlock code.

Unlocking priv is a little more complicated than unlocking a OS10 phone. When you get the unlock code that t-mobile requested from blackberry, you will have to find a friend who has a working sim card from a provider other than t-mobile. Power off phone, remove your sim card and put in friends card and phone will ask you if you want it to be unlocked, press yes, and then put in the unlock code and when accepted, power off phone again, replace sim with your own activated sim card and the phone should be unlocked for all appropriate carriers. I'm waiting right now to hear from Blackberry for the unlock code for my T-Mobile branded phone as I prefer to have all my phone unlocked .... hope this helped you
    08-27-16 10:26 PM
    Hi OP I think you must use ATT Sim card in order to get OTA update or using autoloader
    08-27-16 11:07 PM
    OK. Your phone is already unlocked (based on your title). Is at&t branded and you are now on T-Mo. Not sure if OS are sent out based on SIM or IMEI. If by IMEI you'll have to wait for whatever at&t ships. If by SIM then (using a T-Mo SIM) should get you whatever T-Mo is using; or (using and at&t SIM) whatever at&t is using. Then, there's always auto loaders.
    08-28-16 11:10 AM