I am highly considering the near future on buying the Keyone but I am not seeing such great response for it's use on Tmobile .would like to see the feed back on helping me with my decision.
    10-12-17 03:09 PM
    I am highly considering the near future on buying the Keyone but I am not seeing such great response for it's use on Tmobile .would like to see the feed back on helping me with my decision.
    Really?! I think T-Mobile is the BEST carrier to use the KEYone on. I have been using my KEYone on T-Mobile since the USA launch on May 31st and my experience has been nothing short of amazing.

I have wifi calling, visual voicemail, 4g LTE, great reception, no dropped calls, and when I ask other people on my call about the call quality, they've always said that they hear me loud and clear. Much clearer than my previous phone which was a Galaxy S5.

I've read about other carriers like AT&T and Verizon where they have some trouble getting some of their advanced carrier features.
    10-12-17 03:19 PM
    I have it on T Mobile. What seems to be the issue with other users? Works like any other compatible phone.
    10-12-17 03:20 PM
    just not seeing much from users on Tmobile in the U.S. and was just wondering what others have to say about its use with this carrier since i don't have plans on changing it.
    10-12-17 05:41 PM
    I have had a great experience with T-Mobile since I got my phone in early june, I have access to wifi calling , 4g LTE and even HD voice. Just like @supertom
    10-12-17 05:53 PM
    Other than spotty service in the sticks, T-Mobile is perfect. VoWifi right out of the box.
    10-12-17 06:05 PM
    I have had my KEYone since June 10 on T-Mobile. I am very happy with it, and get the same service that I used to get with my Passport.

As long as T-Mobile works in your area, I would suggest that you try it.
    10-12-17 07:21 PM