I recently updated my Z10 to the new 10 3 OS 103.1.747. I was able to sync my Google calendars with the z10 under the old 10.2, but not now.

Here's what happens: I can add my calendar account successfully, but when I open the Z10 calendar it's blank, all my daily events are gone. I swipe down, click on manage, and see the calendar names with the corresponding color box all checked but my calendar is empty.
    The sync appears to be one way: if I add an event on the Z10, it disappears from the phone within a couple of seconds but does end up on the Google calendar in a short while. This has rendered my calendar completely useless.
    I've tried deleting the accounts and reloading multiple times, and tried reloading the OS to no avail.

Any advice?
    01-15-15 08:40 AM
    Hmm strange. When you reloaded the OS, did you restore at all? Sometimes the settings in restore get corrupted somehow.
    If you reload, try not restoring settings, add you accounts manually, and check your calendar to see if it works first before doing anything else.

Don't know what else it could be or what else if you've tried and set the accounts up for sync
    01-21-15 12:29 PM