I can't seem to find a Blackberry app that shows what is on TV (using my location and service) that will allow me to add an entire series to my Blackberry Calendar. I've seen where you can add one episode at a time but nothing that works for adding an entire series. Anyone know of one that will work?
    01-15-15 04:39 PM
    Im looking for this quiet a while now and havent found anything. At the moment Im looking up the dates and add them manually to a separate google calendar. Thats annoying
    01-15-15 05:24 PM
    it's not an app but I use TVRage.com to add shows to my BB calendar. you can go on that site, search for shows, add them as favorites and it'll create a schedule of your favorite shows. it'll also create various feeds (the feeds link is under the home button) if you want to export that info into other services. I use the ical link that TV Rage generates and put it into my google calendar and I sync my google calendar with my BB calendar. as a result, I can see what shows are airing that day in the hub or I can open up the calender to see what shows are airing and when just like any other event that's in the calendar.

here's a screen shot of my calendar from yesterday. TV listings to Calendar App?-img_20150115_174319.png

I know that this isn't exactly what you're looking for but it's the only way I've found to add TV listings to the calendar without too much effort. I can also go back to TV Rage, unfavorite a show, and it will drop off my calendar on its own. the same goes for when you favorite a new show. it'll sync with the new info on its own.
    ATV_Hightower, blueyestm and QXS like this.
    01-15-15 05:58 PM
    that looks very promising! Thanks for the advise!
    01-15-15 07:35 PM
    it's not an app but I use TVRage.com to add shows to my BB calendar. you can go on that site, search for shows, add them as favorites and it'll create a schedule of your favorite shows. it'll also create various feeds (the feeds link is under the home button) if you want to export that info into other services. I use the ical link that TV Rage generates and put it into my google calendar and I sync my google calendar with my BB calendar. as a result, I can see what shows are airing that day in the hub or I can open up the calender to see what shows are airing and when just like any other event that's in the calendar.

here's a screen shot of my calendar from yesterday. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150115_174319.png 
Views:	272 
Size:	141.4 KB 
ID:	327639

I know that this isn't exactly what you're looking for but it's the only way I've found to add TV listings to the calendar without too much effort. I can also go back to TV Rage, unfavorite a show, and it will drop off my calendar on its own. the same goes for when you favorite a new show. it'll sync with the new info on its own.
    Hey when you update your feeds on tvrage how long does it take to get to your phone because I'm not seeing it. I have it set up as RSS feed so it should auto update no? Or do I need to readd it?
    02-05-15 10:04 AM
    Hey when you update your feeds on tvrage how long does it take to get to your phone because I'm not seeing it. I have it set up as RSS feed so it should auto update no? Or do I need to readd it?
    I use the iCal link so I don't know how long the RSS one takes. however, I did favorite a new show last night to see how long it would take to show up on my phone and it showed up today. I tried syncing like 4 or 5 times last night and the new show never showed up, but it is there now. I can't give an exact time since I forgot about this when I went to sleep yesterday but I'm guessing it may take a few hours for your feed to update

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 07:09 PM
    k, thanks for the input
    02-06-15 08:15 PM
    Thanks! Going to try it!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 08:55 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Posted via CB10 | Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2267
    02-07-15 09:18 AM
    I don't know if anyone still needs this thread but TVRage.com doesn't seem to exist anymore. It went down over a month ago (maybe a little longer than that) and there is nothing to indicate that it will ever come back online. Anyway, I've been using TVMaze.com since then and I was able to use it in the same manner as I was using TVRage. so if switch to TVMaze.com if you still need the information that I provided earlier in this thread.
    11-14-15 03:43 PM