Okay, everyone knows how easy it is switching TO Android from BB10 with BB Content Transfer. I am having a huge problem going the other way around though. I am logged on to the same WiFi network, have the latest Content Transfer app downloaded on both phones but for whatever reason the Z30 (BB10 device) won't take the transfer. It loads up fine and goes through all the hoops on both devices but as soon as the content transfer starts, the Z30 is kicked out of the content transfer app. Anyone had this happen before and is there a fix?? This is for my father in law who is really having a hard time with Android, he simply wants to go back to something more familiar and the Z30 I still have works fine and fits his needs perfectly.
    06-24-18 12:38 PM
    Okay, everyone knows how easy it is switching TO Android from BB10 with BB Content Transfer. I am having a huge problem going the other way around though. I am logged on to the same WiFi network, have the latest Content Transfer app downloaded on both phones but for whatever reason the Z30 (BB10 device) won't take the transfer. It loads up fine and goes through all the hoops on both devices but as soon as the content transfer starts, the Z30 is kicked out of the content transfer app. Anyone had this happen before and is there a fix?? This is for my father in law who is really having a hard time with Android, he simply wants to go back to something more familiar and the Z30 I still have works fine and fits his needs perfectly.
    What does he want transfered?

Sync email, contacts, and calendar with the cloud.

Media should be, if not synced also, on an SD card.

What else?
    Paullybob likes this.
    06-24-18 12:46 PM
    What does he want transfered?

Sync email, contacts, and calendar with the cloud.

Media should be, if not synced also, on an SD card.

What else?
    He never synced with Google Cloud. SD card the only other way (????) and I've never done that before. Is there a tutorial here or on the net??
    06-24-18 12:50 PM
    He never synced with Google Cloud. SD card the only other way (????) and I've never done that before. Is there a tutorial here or on the net??
    This is a good opportunity then of switching everything to Google or outlook.com first.

As far as media, just copy and paste through the windows file manager with your device plugged in via USB.
    Paullybob likes this.
    06-24-18 01:04 PM
    Thanks Conite, Cloud worked perfectly and it was sooooo easy!!
    06-25-18 05:17 AM
    I use outlook.com for all my contacts. It is an MS Exchange account. If I switch, phones, computers, or employers, it's easy to sync it all up again
    06-25-18 08:58 AM