My issue seems to be with the design element of the OS 10. I find the system is just so bad for me i have so much trouble getting around.

the idea behind "Swiping up" then having to swipe from left to right 5 to 6 times just to get to the hub is entertainment at best and is counter productive.

i realize RIM wanted to create something unique but in real life its just tedious to use and half of the time when swiping up to minimize an application there's a small "lag" that's sometimes very noticeable. you get a glimpse of it and everyone has seen it if you pay attention.
    I doubt the processor is not capable of handling the UI navigation elements. Yes it is a dual core but so what? it should still chug along without viewable dis-figuration of the interface during operation.

Example: lets say i am in an app and i get a text message. on a regular android or even a iPhone i would just press the home button whether it be a hardware key or a soft touch ... then goto messaging and thats it.
    this process is sooooo frustrating when i have a keyboard up and i get a message that i want to view. i cant get out of it and i end up swiping in all directions. the keyboard is very laggy on the screen and difficult to get rid of.

although it may seem like my subject is just going in circles and this is the "Ask a Question" sub-forum.
    How can you get to to things quickly like messaging and email ? how do you get to the hub without having to swipe 6 or so times?
    07-24-14 11:15 AM
    How can you get to to things quickly like messaging and email ? how do you get to the hub without having to swipe 6 or so times?
    Touch and hold on the bezel at the bottom. Swipe up and to the right in one motion. Should take you right to the Hub without any real effort.
    07-24-14 11:29 AM
    Touch and hold on the bezel at the bottom. Swipe up and to the right in one motion. Should take you right to the Hub without any real effort.
    Yes! Don't take your finger off the screen between the swipe up an the swipe to the right. You only need to go halfway up on the swipe up part. You can do this from anywhere you are on your phone.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    07-24-14 02:21 PM
    Also make sure that you have updated to the latest OS from your carrier. Also remember that a restart may fix any issues you have.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    07-24-14 02:24 PM
    Also if you are on the home screen if you look at the bottom row between the call and camera icons just tap the left most icon it will get you straight to the hub.

Very basic video but the last gesture shows what to do.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    07-24-14 07:05 PM