So I've been using the Passport as my business phone for some time now and I love it, but my business requires me to use certain apps that are not accessible via the Passport. So I've decided to take the plunge and purchase the new KeyTwo. My question is will I be able to just move the SIM card from my Passport to the KeyTwo and be able to access all my contacts and BBM profile or will I have to purchase a new SIM and start over?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-18 01:13 PM
    I don't own an Android, so I don't know if all of the data you want is stored or backed up on the sim card. But if you move the sim card over, the new phone should operate like your old one. Maybe this will help:

https://us.blackberry.com/support/Content_Transfer
    Last edited by stardotstar; 08-22-18 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    08-22-18 01:35 PM
    Thank you for the information and the link. It should be helpful.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-18 02:05 PM
    Transfer data using a media card
    Before you begin: A media card must be inserted in your previous device, and the media card must have enough available space for your data.
    CAUTION: Do not remove the media card from your previous device until you are prompted to insert it into your new device. Removing the media card too early can result in corrupted data.

On your new device, tap Next or This is my new device, and then tap Use another method.
    On your previous device, open the BlackBerry Content Transfer app, and then tap Next > Use another method.
    On your previous device, select the type of data that you want to transfer to your new device, and then tap Start.
    On your previous device, on the Create password screen, do one of the following:
    To protect your data, enter a password. Enter the password again, and then tap Next.
    To transfer your data without encryption, tap Skip.
    Depending on the amount of data on your device, the transfer could take several hours.
    When prompted, remove the media card from your previous device, and insert the media card into your new device.
    On your new device, if prompted, enter the password that you created in step 4.
    On your new device, if prompted, enter the passwords for your email accounts.
    After your data is transferred to your new device, you can delete your data from your media card. Tap Remove transfer files.
    08-22-18 02:20 PM
    Awesome thank you for the help!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-18 05:40 PM