Recently I went to a Pixel 4a from my Key²LE. I really like the P4a. Everything except the ringtones/notification sounds.
    Blackberry's sounds are so much better.
    Is there any way to copy the BB sounds to another brand of phones? I've spent some time looking into the files on my Key²LE but I didn't find the ringtone and sound files. Maybe i need to look harder.
    So is there a way to copy the sounds?
    09-17-20 03:01 AM
    09-18-20 07:12 PM
    I copied the BB10 tones over for my Samsung tablet a few years back (mp3versions and also .ogg versions I think), and then later also used them now on my Samsung A21. I don't remember now where on the Z10 I found them within the files, and maybe that might not help you either given you are going from a Key. On my A21 they are in folders that are obviously named, like Ringtones, Alarms, Notifications, etc...
    09-18-20 07:19 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, however I'm not looking for an app to rely on its ringtones. I want to transfer the native Key²LE ringtones to my Pixel 4a.
    09-19-20 09:56 AM
    You should be able to download those ringtones, then choose Notifications and Add ringtone at the bottom of the list.
    09-19-20 12:07 PM
    You should be able to download those ringtones, then choose Notifications and Add ringtone at the bottom of the list.
    It really is the unique ringtones in my Key²LE that I want. Does that app supply those?
    09-19-20 12:29 PM
    No idea. I suppose you could record them.
    09-19-20 12:36 PM
    Are the Key2LE ring tones different than the BB10 ones? If not, mp3 versions of them are on the internet.
    09-19-20 02:32 PM
    Are the Key2LE ring tones different than the BB10 ones? If not, mp3 versions of them are on the internet.
    Actually after doing extensive file searching in my Key²LE I found a bunch of folders for Legacy device ringtones, Curve, 3 Bold models, and maybe one more. Very curious. I copied those in to my Drive and listened to them a little while ago. Those are not the ones I'm looking for. The ones I want are the ones in the Contact app. They might be ATT ringtones. See attachment, those are some on the list of choices.
    09-19-20 03:50 PM
    I did a search in Google for one of the above ringtones. Sure enough I found a depository of all the ringtones that I want that are on my Key²LE. It takes a bit of time but worth it.
    Thanks to those who responded.
    09-19-20 04:16 PM