Hi all
    I'm rapidly running out of device storage space on my key2LE. I have a barely used SD card installed. Help please on how to transfer stuff over!
    Apple Music would be a good candidate plus photos/images. Also advice on how to make the SD default for storage of additional material in future. Thanks in advance.
    03-29-21 07:33 AM
    Hi all
    I'm rapidly running out of device storage space on my key2LE. I have a barely used SD card installed. Help please on how to transfer stuff over!
    Apple Music would be a good candidate plus photos/images. Also advice on how to make the SD default for storage of additional material in future. Thanks in advance.
    Use the file manager to copy over your media.

Whether or not you can set the SD card as default is up to each app - most don't provide that option. Your camera app does though.
    03-29-21 08:26 AM
    Thanks Conite, worked super-fast on Apple Music, immediately freed up 2 gig which will keep me going while I trawl through all last year’s covid jokes/vids/blah deciding what to keep and what to ditch. The trick was to go in via the App, rather than via settings, after which it was a piece of cake even for me! You guys are amazing.
    03-29-21 01:18 PM